A big gigantic THANK YOU to Kerri of Sewville for awarding me my very first Inspiring Blog Award! I feel so honored and thankful! Please pay Kerri’s lovely and inspiring blog a visit!
The rules for accepting a blog award are as follows:
– Display award image on your blog page.
– Link back to the person who nominated you.
– State 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
– Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
7 facts about me:
– I love the smell of freshly cut grass
– I’m learning how to crochet
– My mom’s spaghetti bolognese is my favorite food
– One of my goals is to visit at least half of the world’s countries
– Rats are one my favorite pet animals
– I’ve never eaten oysters
– I love to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin
And here is my list of inspiring bloggers who I would like to nominate for this award (in no particular order of course):
– Meg Travels
– Canadian hiking photography
– Brad Stanton
– Two different girls and friends
– The cultureur
– A ponytail kind of day
– Kerry Dwyer
– Ott Bettina ‘s Art Blog
– Wai-Yuk Kennedy Textile Art
– Books, cupcakes and cats chasing chipmunks
– Winter Owls
– Crayons and milk
– Nettynot’s wonderful world of crafty potterings
– Photo Nature Blog