A big gigantic THANK YOU to Kerri of Sewville for awarding me my very first Inspiring Blog Award! I feel so honored and thankful! Please pay Kerri’s lovely and inspiring blog a visit!
The rules for accepting a blog award are as follows:
- Display award image on your blog page.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
7 facts about me:
- I love the smell of freshly cut grass
- I’m learning how to crochet
- My mom’s spaghetti bolognese is my favorite food
- One of my goals is to visit at least half of the world’s countries
- Rats are one my favorite pet animals
- I’ve never eaten oysters
- I love to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin
And here is my list of inspiring bloggers who I would like to nominate for this award (in no particular order of course):
- Meg Travels
- Canadian hiking photography
- Brad Stanton
- Two different girls and friends
- The cultureur
- A ponytail kind of day
- Kerry Dwyer
- Ott Bettina ‘s Art Blog
- Wai-Yuk Kennedy Textile Art
- Books, cupcakes and cats chasing chipmunks
- Winter Owls
- Crayons and milk
- Nettynot’s wonderful world of crafty potterings
- Photo Nature Blog